We may share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, as further described in our Information Disclosure and Your Choices/Your Privacy Rights sections below. If you wish to opt out of such sharing, please contact email@example.com and include your name, email address and postal address in your request.
We may disclose information we collect (including Site usage information and personal information) in the following ways, to the extent permitted by law:
- to our service providers and suppliers, who collect or use such information for us or on our behalf (such as website or database hosting companies, address list hosting companies, email service providers, analytics companies, distribution companies, fulfillment companies, and other similar entities that help us to operate the Sites and/or provide functionality, content and services);
- as necessary, if we believe that there has been a violation of the Site Terms and Conditions or any other Site policy, or if we have reason to believe that our rights or property, or the rights or property of any third party, may be or have been harmed;
- to respond to subpoenas or other judicial processes, or to provide information as requested by law enforcement agencies, other government authorities, or otherwise as required by law;
- in the event that Leather Krafts and all of its assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation or other similar corporate reorganization, where your information may be one of the transferred assets;
- to third-party marketers, as permitted by law, unless you direct us not to (please see the Your Choices/Your Privacy Rights section below);
- when you contribute to a social, community or other publicly available area or feature of the Site, the information and content that you post may be made available to the general public, depending on your settings (which is why we recommend that you do not submit or post any sensitive personal information, such as your full name, home address, phone number or other information that would enable others to contact or locate you);
- otherwise, with your permission; and
- as otherwise, with your permission or as permitted by law.
Content and information that you submit on or through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and other third-party platforms may appear on the Sites through feeds from and other interfaces with those platforms. We are not responsible for the information, content and/or privacy practices of any such third-party platforms.
YOUR CHOICES/YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you would like to opt out of receiving direct mail from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your Account, relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us.
If you would like to opt out of receiving promotional emails from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions located in each such email or contact us at email@example.com. Please understand that if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your Account, relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us.
If you would prefer that we not share your personal information with third-party marketers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and your email and postal addresses. (Note that we never share your payment information with other marketers.) Please understand that if you do request that we stop sharing your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, such request will only apply as of the date of your request, and we will not be responsible for any communications that you may receive from third parties that received your personal information prior to that request. In these cases, please opt out from or contact that third party directly.